Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Tips for Increasing Journaling Visibility

As a new digital scrapbooker, I am forever searching for tips and tutorial to improve my layout. Here is one tips I find very useful for increasing journal visibility created by Misty Cato Design. This tips is created for Photoshop CS user but could be adjusted to different version. Click here for the tips: Tips for Increasing Journaling Visibility

Here is an example. Layout created with IvoryKeys Digital Dreams's kit What a Gem: March.


Before


After

Following the tips I added Color Burn, Stroke, and Outer Glow to the text. The tips could also be used for alphas. I added stroke and outer glow to the alpha. It definitely made my journal more readable.

 

1 comment:

  1. Love the tips and the way you demonstrated the before and after! Definitely added dimension to your journaling. Fantastic out of bounds extraction too!

    ReplyDelete