Friday, May 6, 2011

INSD Celebration

Happy International Scrapbooking Day everybody! I'm so excited. This is my first INSD. So many sales, events, and freebies everywhere. Here's a summary of what my designers are doing. And of course, there's a freebie from me to celebrate INSD.



Tons of Mel's kits are on sale including her newest collaboration with Danimoy Designs.




It's an excellent time to grab Kiki Halbert's new kits.





A variety of sales from different designers 40% - 75%. There are also a lot of $1 kit including Crystal's Creations new Acid Berry Pop.


Template Freebie

Click on the image preview to download my fabulous and free template. Pretty please with a cherry on top leave a comment if you do take it. Then I'll know that you like it and will create more freebies for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment