Thursday, November 10, 2011

Blogging Plan

I have decided to blog more often to kind of share what I'm doing in the scrapbooking world, what new things I've learned, what kits I've worked with, basically anything scrapbook related. I will of course be giving more freebies too. I'm planning of releasing 1 template freebie every week. So please drop by often.

The first step of course, is the update my blog's design. After all, the previous design was created when I've only been scrapbooking for around 2 or 3 months. I've learned a lot since then. The kit I used for my blog design is Scraps of Ellay's newest kit: Hipsta Chic. It's really a cute and hip kit. I love the character doodle, as you see, I use one of them for my blog title. I think that one totally resemble me with the straight long hair. I love the color of the kit too, especially the purpleness of it. Take a closer look at the kit here:


Here's my layout with the kit. I especially chose the polka dot background because I think the polka-dottiness of it matched my daughter's clothes and definitely show her sweet and sassy side.

No comments:

Post a Comment